Thursday 19 December 2013

iLLBliss Recounts How Chidinma Cried Over Sex Tape News

'Nigerian rapper Tobechukwu Melvin Ejiofor popularly known as Illbliss has revealed that the sex tape scandal which trailed Chidinma ‘Ms Kedike’ Ekile weeks back devastated the singer, stating she cried profusely.

‘I got an e-mail from a blogger one morning saying that ‘your artiste Chidinma has a sex tape out, get in touch with us’ and I called her that morning and told her (Chidinma),’ Illbliss told Hip TV. ‘All she did was cry her eyes out, saying ‘I’m only a small girl; I’ve not wronged anybody, why will anyone do this to me?’

OGA BOSS recounted how he and his team rallied round the Kedike hit maker and assured her the scandal would be strategically handled.

‘…I told her that we will speak when we want to and it will not be to defend the sex tape issue but to communicate her success. And indeed it worked,’ Illbliss boasted.

Illbliss and Clarence Peter spearhead Capital Hill Music. The label which is a home to Chidinma, Phyno and Da Suspect has churned out some of the biggest hits of 2013 – Emi ni Baller and Powerful are worthy of mention

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tiwa's Blog